Welcome to the SliverTV channel mod group! As a channel mod you have gotten the request of your streamer to keep an eye on his/her predictions, it all might seem a bit confusing at first, but with this tutorial you should be getting the hang of it in no time!
Let’s get crackin’!
After having the Master of the game get your mod portal set up and have the required channel(s) added to it, you go to https://mod.sliver.tv
You will then see the following screen to enter your login data.
After logging in you will see this screen with all your available channels to set your predictions on.
After clicking the channel you wish to moderate predictions for you will get into this screen where you click “create raffle”.
After clicking “create raffle” this screen will show up, on this screen you will have to go to “giveaway items”.
After clicking on “giveaway items” you will see the entire list of items of which you can choose 1 item of each (up to 3 max.) to set up a giveaway with, after having chosen your items of choice, simply click “save”.
After having saved the giveaway items, you will arrive back to the main giveaway creating screen, where you now will set up the actual predictions for it. Start off by pressing “new prediction”.
After having clicked “new prediction”, you will end up on the following window, here you can set up your prediction with either:
- A Yes/No type question, (my example is if Jason will get a Victory Royale in Fortnite),
- A multiple choice question which goes up to maximum 4 answers:
Or you can make a “Free prediction” with only 1 answer, you can reduce or re-add answers with the “+” and “-” buttons above the answers.
After you set your prediction the way you want it to be, simply press “save”.
After wrapping up your predictions your screen will look like this:
The next thing you do is click “open prediction”. After all your predictions are opened all that’s left to do is click “open raffle”.
After having opened your giveaway your screen will look as followed:
All you do now is wait until either the prediction requirement is completed, or till the set time has been reached. Then simply close the prediction by clicking “Close prediction”.
After having closed your prediction, it will look as followed:
Then you simply click “answer” and choose the correct answer in order to fulfill the prediction. having done that your prediction will look like this:
After having close all your predictions, you will be able to draw your giveaway by first clicking the red “close raffle” button.
After having done this, the “close raffle” button will change into a green “draw raffle” button.
Click this to finalize your giveaway, and set up another prediction by repeating the process as of step 3 by clicking “create raffle”.
Some additional information:
- If you have made a mistake in your prediction you can always ask the current Master of the Game to edit the prediction to be made correct.
- If your prediction has been set up wrong, you can always ask the current Master of the Game to refund or remove (if not opened) the prediction. DO NOT close your prediction if it already has been opened, as refunding/removing the faulty prediction will not be possible anymore without deleting either all predictions or worst case the entire giveaway.
- If you have a prediction with a set time, it is advised, but not required, to close the predictions 10 minutes before the set time is reached.
- Be sure to have your predictions up for at least 1 hour, Ideal would be a maximum of 2 hours per giveaway, but if you want to keep them longer that’s alright as well.
- Always be sure to keep your eye on the predictions as in the beginning it’s easy to lose track of them.
This tutorial has been made possible by Fartahcus.